- Thank you for visiting the Giles Marketing Group, LLC DBA Brand Keepers
- (“BK", "we", "us", or "our") website located at www.brandkeepers.com and related sites (collectively "Brand Keepers Site(s) or Site(s)").
The Brand Keepers Sites are operated by BK and exist for the purpose of disseminating information about our company and our Brand Keepers services and products, and to provide a mechanism for users to order our Brand Keepers services and products online through our Brand Keepers Center, located in Richardson, Texas.
This Brand Keepers Site is controlled, and all information that you submit through this Brand Keepers Site is collected, stored, and processed in the United States.
- What We Collect and How We Use It
- Generally, you may visit this Site without providing BK or its affiliates with any personally identifiable information. We collect personally identifiable information about you only if you voluntarily provide it to us and you have the option not to provide any personally identifiable information to us. You may voluntarily provide to us personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email, phone number and other contact information, when you contact us, to submit a request to us, fill out contact information, sign up for BK NEWS (email marketing campaign), subscribe to mailing lists concerning BK, submit a Request for Quote, Send a File or choose to participate in a sweepstakes or promotion, we will collect your personally identifiable information that you submit to us in connection with that action to process your request. We may also collect other personally identifiable information that you choose to include in any communications that you send to us. We may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your requests for information and provide you with information about BK. We may use small text files called cookies to improve your overall Site experience. A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s hard drive containing information about the user. Cookies generally do not permit us to personally identify you. We may transfer your personally identifiable information and other information that you submit on our Brand Keepers Sites to our offices, affiliates, and service providers in the United States and throughout the world. However, we can, and will ask our service providers to, use, store and otherwise process your information collected through any Brand Keepers Site in accordance with this Policy regardless of where it is transferred. We do not share your personally identifiable information to third parties, without your consent, except to the extent required by law, in accordance with your instructions
The Brand Keepers Site may track the total number of visitors to our Site, the number of visitors to each page of our Site, IP addresses, computer and browser type, version and domain, dates and times of use of each page of our Site, and any third party website from which you were transferred to this Site, and we may analyze data for trends and statistics in the aggregate, but this information will be in aggregate form only and it will not contain personally identifiable information. This aggregate information is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. We may use this aggregate information to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users’ movement and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use and to improve Brand Keepers Sites.
- Third-Party Web Beacons
We use third-party web beacons from GoDaddy to help analyze where visitors go and what they do while visiting our Site. GoDaddy may also use anonymous information about your visits to this and other websites in order to improve its products and services and provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- We may provide aggregate information and the data generated by cookies to web design and marketing firms we contract for website development and advertising purposes. We will disclose your personally identifiable information if we reasonably believe we are required to do so by law, regulation or other government authority or to prevent harm to yourself or others. Additionally, we may disclose your personally identifiable information, in our sole discretion, to law enforcement agencies to assist in any investigation.
- Children's Privacy
- BK recognizes the privacy interests of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities and interests. No personally identifiable information is collected by us from children under the age of 13 and this Site is not intended for children under the age of 13. BK does not target its services or this Site to children under 13. BK does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
- Links to Third Party Sites and the Brand Keepers Center
- We may employ procedural and technological measures, consistent with industry practice that are reasonably designed to protect your personally identifiable information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- Controlling or Changing Your Information
- You may request to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications by sending us a written request to the address listed below or by following the opt-out instructions in the e-mail you receive from us. You may review, change, or request the deletion of your contact information and preferences at any time by:
Emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or
Writing us at: Giles Marketing Group, LLC DBA Brand Keepers
Attn: Web Master
403 International Parkway, Suite 505
Richardson, Texas 75081
However, to the extent that corrected or deleted information is also stored in other databases, we cannot always ensure that such corrections or deletions will immediately reach the other databases. Some information may be retained for longer periods as required by law, contracts or auditing requirements.